Thursday, February 28, 2013

Paulina Pumps by Christian Louboutin

Christian Louboutin 100mm Paulina shoes $604 at Matches

So, like many women, I love Christian Louboutins. Unfortunately, having a closet full of them is a little out of my price range, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate them--and add a few to my closet. I love these Paulina pumps that are exclusive to Matches.com. They actually remind me a bit of a Manolo Blahnik pumps in their style and structure. I like the incorporation of the pink with the more classic nude and black. I am all about incorporating color with neutrals and these are a great fashionable pair of shoes that can go with a suit, dress, or jeans. Perfect for work and casual. One part of the shoes that I'm not sure I'm a fan of is that the pink appears to be transparent and perhaps made of plastic. While I have the utmost confidence in Christian Louboutin, this could come a cross a bit cheap looking--and who wants to spend over $600 on shoes and have them look cheap? I think the only way to truely evaluate them and see how the pink looks is to see them in person. Would you buy these Paulina pumps?

No comments:

Post a Comment