Wednesday, March 5, 2014

CARVEN Broderie Anglaise Cotton Dress


So I am kind of obsessed with this Broderie Anglaise dress from Carven.  While I am never going to spend $890 for a cotton dress that really only seems fitting for walking around the city/park or going to brunch in the summer, there's something about it I just love.

It looks like it has great movement, is different, and is just fun! I imagine it would be really comfortable to wear as well!

Oh well, $890 on a casual, summer dress is just not in my budget! Perhaps if I win the lotto and have unlimited funds I'll be able to pair this dress with cute sandals and a white fedora (I don't know why, just seems like I'd work to me) and wear it to brunch one day.

What do you think of the dress? Would you spend $890 on something so casual?

No comments:

Post a Comment