Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Curved Heel

Fashion is all about reinvention.  Coming up with something new and making your mark on the world.  When I was younger, I dreamed of being a fashion designer and often thought about how could I invent a new look and add something new to what had been done so many times.  (Different hemlines and angles has been done, heels have been chunky, stiletto, and everything in between!) Fashion may be about reinvention, but also with fashion, everything old is new.  So how can anything be truly new? While I'll keep my idea for creating the new heel a bit close to the vest, it appears that for the Spring/Summer 2014 we will be getting a new heel--the curved heel!

I've got to say that I love the look, but am not sure about the practicality or how easy it will be to walk in a curved heel.  Below are some curved heels that I love.







Walter Steiger Horn-Heel Studded Satin d'Orsay Pump, $672





No comments:

Post a Comment